Hotel Fertilia safe holidays in Alghero
To enter the best society today, you have to serve good breakfasts to people, amuse them or shock them: nothing else. (Oscar Wilde)
At the Hotel Fertlia we offer our guests sweet and savoury breakfasts with genuine products and a special selection also for food intolerances.
A varied buffet that meets the most varied needs served in the breakfast room every day from 7:30 to 10 in the morning..
Watch the video
Itineraries to visit Alghero in 1 -3 days.
- The historical center of Alghero
Let’s start by suggesting the historical center, an interesting part to visit.
Alghero is called the “Riviera del Corallo” (Coral Riviera).
An important retail presence is given by the stores
that sell and produce handmade jewelry in red coral, the local specialty.
Itineraries to visit Alghero
- A valuable souvenir to take home when you return from your vacations in Sardinia!
- Some sites to visit in Alghero, Sardinia:
- The fortifications and walls of Alghero:
- the walk along the ramparts with panoramic points on the coast,
- the gates, towers and bastions, named (mostly) after famous explorers such as Marco Polo or Ferdinand Magellan.
- The Cathedral of Alghero
- The tower of the cathedral bell tower: where you can climb and enjoy the view of Alghero
- The Civic Square: the main square with many cafes on the terraces
- The Coral Museum, to learn more about this type of local craftsmanship
- The Church of San Michele and its colorful dome
- The Church of Santa Barbara, the oldest church in town
- The promenade, for a walk along the sea.
- For car parking we recommend those located on the waterfront/port at the entrance to the historic center.
Hotel Fertilia Guarantees : Sanitizing and sterilizing daily
Talk to one of our reservations managers for availability!